Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hey Young World











Hey young world, how you doin'? Nice to meet ya
I’m Mr. Keppler.  Trying to conquer and defeat ya

I learned how to shine, by blockin' those that hate ya
And I dont want your credit. My name isn’t Visa.

Introduce me to your life. What’s it all about?
No, Gwen’s not here. Because I leave No Doubt.
But on one condition, The Dude will abide
Come along with me, let’s see the other side.

I can hear through my eyes, and see through the speakers
Because I’m old school, like Chuck Taylor sneakers
Grab on to my laces. Take you all kinds of places
You’re not ready for it all. I’ll have you hooked on just the basics.

I’m on my way to the top. Trying to climb this ladder.
I just want a little props, and my pockets to be fatter.
So Hey Young World, the first ones been nice
I know you’ll love me, like Chinese love rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment